20 MINUTES OF PRO BONO STARTUP ADVICE FROM TOP EXPERTS FOR STARTUPS ALL OVER AUSTRIA
About Office Hours / What are the AustrianStartups Office Hours?
Our Office Hours are an initiative for startups across Austria who are looking for help with respect to certain topics. You can meet (or video phone) with experts and benefit from top-notch advice in areas like growth strategies, financial modeling, industry best practices and more. Hence, startups can progress faster and bring their business to the next level.
On top of pro bono special advice from one of our partners we also offer AustrianStartups ecosystem consulting that helps with connecting you with the right players in the ecosystem and includes giving feedback for your pitch or similar.
Office Hours are 100% free.
Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month from 10am to 12pm (with some exceptions).
20 minutes slots per startup
At Impact Hub (or via Skype)
Lindengasse 56, Vienna, 1070 Austria
Who are the experts?
The consulting experts are our long-term partners with expertise in numerous areas. Legal, taxes, protecting your brand, business modeling, finance and more. In a 1-on-1 conversation, our partners answer questions startups have with respect to the partner’s field of expertise and help resolve open questions about for example the product, business model, organizational setup etc. This could range from value proposition, marketing to potential funding strategies.
How does it work?
We invite an expert from our network of partners to each Office Hours event. Startups can easily reserve a 20 minutes slot with the expert and meet them at the booked time. If a startup is located in another state of Austria, we’ll call them via Skype. During their time slot, the partner answers the most pressing startup questions to resolve specific business problems.
- Claim your spot here or via the specific Office Hours event in our Event Calendar
- Select your 20 minutes of free advice
- Get started! Come by or be online at the designated date and time and start raising questions to the expert, reduce the to-do list and move your projects forward. The expert answers the startup’s questions and takes their business to the next level.
Act quickly! Don’t miss the next appointments to get easy access to experts who can get things done!
Previous Office Hours:
- #45 Deloitte (Financial Consulting), October 9th, 10am to 12pm
- #44 Emberger Molzbichler (Legal Consulting), September 25th 10am to 12pm
- #43 WKO (Go International), September 11th 10am to 12pm
- #42 Infineon Hub and friends, 10th July 10am to 12pm
- #41 ABA (Invest in Austria), 26th June 10am to 12pm
- #40 Mercuri Urval (Finding the right talent), 9th May 10am to 12pm
- #39 CONDA (Crowdinvesting as a financial tool), 15th May 10am to 12pm
- #38 Andras Klinger (Building products users love), 10th April 10am to 12pm
- #37 Emberger Molzbichler Attorneys-at-law, 13th March 10am to 12pm
- #35 The-Minted (Public Grants Application Management), 27th February 10am to 12pm
- #34 Ecovis (Tax Consulting), 13th February from 10am to 12pm
- #33 AMS (Arbeitsmarktservice) (Recruiting & Hiring Subsidies), 30th January 10am to 12pm
- #32 Wirtschaftsagentur (Startup Consulting), 16th of January from 10am to 12pm
- #31 Global Incubator Network (GIN) (Expanding Internationally), 12th of December from 10 am to 12pm
- #30 Schoenherr Attorney at Law (Legal), 28th of November from 10 am to 12pm
- #29 ABA (Invest in Austria), 7th of November from 10 am to 12pm
- #28 Emberger Rechtsanwälte (Legal Advice), 24th of October from 10 am to 12pm
- #27 WKO (Vienna Chamber of Commerce), 10th of Octonber from 10 am to 12pm
- #26 CONDA (Crowd-Investing), 26th of September from 10 am to 12pm
- #25 aws Gründerfonds (Funding), 12th of September from 10 am to 12pm
- #24 StartupLeitner (Free Startup Consultation), 22nd of August from 10 am to 12pm
- #23 Patentamt (Patents & Trademarks), 25th of July from 10 am to 12pm
- #22 Ecovis (Legal & Tax consulting), 11th of July from 10 am to 12pm
- #21 Deloitte (Financial consulting), 27th of June from 10 am to 12pm
- #20 Wirtschaftsagentur (Startup Advice), June 6th from 10 am to 12pm
- #19 Mercuri Urval (Human Resources), April 25th from 10 am to 12pm
- #18 ABA (Invest in Austria), April 25th from 10 am to 12pm
- #17 AAIA (Austrian Angel Investors Assoc.), April 11th from 10am to 12pm
- #16 FFG, March 14th from 10am to 12pm
- #15 UPS, February 14th from 10am to 12pm
- #14 Brandl & Talos Rechtsanwälte GmbH, January 10th from 10am to 12pm
- #13 Dentsu Aegis Network, November 22nd from 10am to 12pm
- #12 ABA invest (Invest in Austria), November 8th from 10am to 12pm
- #11 Ecovis (Legal & Tax consulting), October 25th from 10am to 12pm
- #10 aws Gründerfonds, October 11th from 10am to 12pm
- #9 WKO (Chamber of Commerce), September 27th from 10am to 12pm
- #8 Schoenherr Attorneys, September 13th from 4pm to 6pm
- #7 Wirtschaftsagentur, August 23rd from 10am to 12pm
- #6 StartupLeitner (Startup Consulting), August 9th 2017 from 10am to 12pm
- #5 Mercuri Urval (Human Resources), July 26th 2017 from 10am-12pm
- #4 Ecker NÖ, July 12th 2017 from 2pm-4pm
- #3 Deloitte (Financial consulting), June 28th 2017 from 10am-12pm
- #2 Austrian Patent Office, June 14th 2017 from 10am-12pm
- #1 Emberger Rechtsanwälte, May 24th 2017 from 10am-12pm