Research & Policy Manager (f/m) @ AustrianStartups
You are interested in innovation ecosystems & public policy? You want to create impact and help Austria become a hub for future-minded entrepreneurs? Then join AustrianStartups as the lead of our research team and help us build up a think-tank for innovative entrepreneurship in Austria.
Who we are
AustrianStartups is the independent non-profit platform of the Austrian startup ecosystem. Together with our 30,000 supporters & 1,000 members, we are working towards a brighter entrepreneurial future in Austria. Over the past 5 years, we have informed and inspired up to 160,000 people per month on our communication channels, connected more than 15,000 event visitors and published Austria’s largest startup study – the Austrian Startup Monitor. With your help, we aim to go even further in the future!
What you will be doing
● Manage our research team & strengthen our positioning as a think-tank for innovative entrepreneurship
● Shape our strategy to improve conditions for startups in Austria
● Design research projects that help us understand success factors & problems of startups
● Execute research projects together with leading Austrian research institutions
● Work out well-founded policy recommendations based on data-driven analyses
● Build up and manage relations with public institutions
● Work closely with our board & other team leads
What we are looking for
● An analytic mind with a good understanding of economics & the basics of Austrian law
● Ideally, experience with quantitative & qualitative research models
● Passion for entrepreneurship & a can-do attitude
● Willingness to learn & take over responsibility quickly
● Fluency in English & German
● Minimum 1-year commitment
Why you should apply
● You will shape the future of entrepreneurship in Austria with us.
● You will build upon our strong network and reputation as a respected voice for startups.
● You will be mentored by an academic board & learn from leading industry experts.
● You will be a central part of our community and get to know inspiring founders & investors.
● You will work closely with our board and the amazing AustrianStartups team.
● You will receive a minimum monthly gross salary of €446.81 (“geringfügige Anstellung”)
● and… did we mention our legendary team events? 🙂
Awesome! Apply here until February 19th by uploading your CV and convincing us why you are the right candidate! If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.