Public Affairs Expert (f/m) @ AustrianStartups
You are interested in innovation ecosystems & public policy? You want to create impact and help Austria become a hub for future-minded entrepreneurs? Then join our team as a volunteer and help us build up a think-tank for innovative entrepreneurship in Austria.
Who we are
AustrianStartups is the independent non-profit platform of the Austrian startup ecosystem. Together with our 30,000 supporters & 900 members, we are working towards a brighter entrepreneurial future in Austria. Over the past 5 years we have informed and inspired up to 160,000 people per month on our communication channels, connected more than 15,000 event visitors and directly impacted several government initiatives like the crowdfunding law or the startup package 2016. With your help, we aim to go even further in the future!
What you will be doing
● Track current political developments affecting innovative entrepreneurship in Austria
● Analyse legislative proposals and their influence on startups and entrepreneurship
● Work on fact-driven statements about new political initiatives and changes related to entrepreneurship
● Maintain a dialogue with policy makers & other expert groups.
Why you should apply
● Become part of Austria’s most respected voice for startup policy
● Build up expertise about startups & gain experience in executing research projects
● Get to know inspiring founders & investors.
● Get a great reference for your portfolio.
● and… did we mention our legendary team events? 🙂
What we are looking for
● An analytic mind with a background in law or political science
● Strong organizational skills and hands on mentality
● Interest in the topic of entrepreneurship & a can-do attitude
● Willingness to learn & take over responsibility
● Fluency in German & English
Great! Apply here by uploading your CV and convincing us why you are the right candidate! If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.