Operations Manager (f/m) @ AustrianStartups
Your dream is to start your own business one day? You want to create impact and dive into the very heart of the Austrian startup ecosystem? Then join AustrianStartups as our main Operations Manager, get valuable insights into the ins & outs of running an organisation and help us shape the future of startups in Austria.
Who we are
AustrianStartups is the independent non-profit platform of the Austrian startup ecosystem. Together with our 30,000 supporters & 1,000 members, we are working towards a brighter entrepreneurial future in Austria. Over the past 5 years, we have informed and inspired up to 160,000 people per month on our communication channels, connected more than 15,000 event visitors and published Austria’s largest startup study – the Austrian Startup Monitor. With your help, we aim to go even further in the future!
What you will be doing
● Support our management board in day-to-day operations
● Coordinate team communications and meetings
● Prepare financial statements and management reports
● Manage and build our databases
● Foster our relations with startups, investors and other stakeholders
What we are looking for
● Passion for entrepreneurship & a can-do attitude
● Strong communication skills & basic knowledge of project management
● Self-reliance & proactive thinking
● Attention to detail & affinity for numbers and spreadsheets
● Fluency in English & German
● Minimum 1-year commitment
Why you should apply
● You will shape the future of entrepreneurship in Austria with us.
● You will be an essential part of our network and get to know inspiring founders & investors.
● You will get valuable insights into the ins & outs of running an organization.
● You will work closely with our board and the amazing AustrianStartups team.
● You will receive a monthly gross salary of €446.81 (“geringfügige Anstellung”)
● and… did we mention our legendary team events? 🙂