Graphic Designer (f/m) @ AustrianStartups
You’re passionate about graphic design & creating lasting impressions? You want to design the future and work with innovative young entrepreneurs? Then join us as a volunteer Graphic Designer at AustrianStartups and shape our visual appearance.
Who we are
AustrianStartups is the independent non-profit platform of the Austrian startup ecosystem. Together with our 30,000 supporters & 1,000 members, we are working towards a brighter entrepreneurial future in Austria. Over the past 5 years, we have informed and inspired up to 160,000 people per month on our communication channels, connected more than 15,000 event visitors and published Austria’s largest startup study – the Austrian Startup Monitor. With your help, we aim to go even further in the future!
What you will be doing
● Conceptualize, design & execute top-notch online & print sujets
● Refine our corporate identity & shape the AustrianStartups brand
● Interpret our community’s taste, gather input & share a fresh perspective.
● Work closely with our management on several key projects.
What we are looking for
● A creative mind with great sense of design, color, typography & illustration.
● Excellent communication skills & sense of humor.
● A pro-active mind & a can-do attitude
● 5-10h/week commitment
Why you should apply
● You will shape the future of entrepreneurship in Austria with us.
● You will build upon the strong AustrianStartups brand with more than 30,000 followers.
● You will be mentored by successful media & marketing leaders.
● You will be an essential part of our network and gain visibility in the community.
● You will work closely with our board and the amazing AustrianStartups team.
● and… did we mention our legendary team events? ?
Awesome! Apply here until February 19th by uploading your CV and convincing us why you are the right candidate – feel free to be creative! If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].