Hi, all young entrepreneurs! Join our meetup at the Amerika Haus in Vienna and meet a crowd of awesome like-minded people! This time we’re spreading the holiday spirit, to create a relaxed event. You’ll find highly motivated, qualified and like-minded people, a panel discussion, expert mentors, and generally a good time 😉
Entrepreneurial spirit 🚀 Make friends and co-founders! 👻
Sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/GEXmFnBjV3NwTCPx1 (The event is free, but sign-up is required 📝)
Schedule December 7th:
‣ 18:30 – 19:00 Opening Networking Session 🙋
‣ 19:00 – 19:05 Welcoming Message
‣ 19:05 – 19:10 Introduction to “Austria to Austin” by Nathanael Lynn
‣ 19:10 – 19:40 “Founder to Founder” Talk with Christoph Krofitsch
‣ 19:40 – 19:50 Q&A
‣ 19:50 – 20:00 Surprise Activities 😉
‣ After 20:00 Punsch and Food by Blatt & Blüte ☕
We’re very proud to announce our expert mentor this time, who’ll share his experience in the “Founder to Founder” talk: Christoph Krofitsch: Co-founder and COO of byrd.
The US embassy, which has been an incredible sponsor for this meetup, has just opened their applications for the “Austria to Austin 3.0” exchange program for young entrepreneurs. This time we are therefore also welcoming Nathanael Lynn of the embassy to speak about the program.
As some of you know, this meetup was thought up in Austin – so feel free to ask us (Flo and Stefan) about our experience 😉