Strengthen your valuation and shape your key metrics and governance processes to keep investors satisfied.
Get to know in this workshop:
• Establish/Confirm the valuation of your startup
• Define consistent (financial and non-financial) metrics between strategy, steering,
• Communication and reporting to investors and state funding institutions
• Link your governance processes: strategy definition, planning, forecasting
• Discuss the role and critical tasks of a startup CFO depending on your maturity
Each topic will start with selected best practices and real-life-experiences. You will be working on your own valuation and receive hands-on feedback from participants and the trainer. Expect room for open discussions towards critical tasks of a startup CFO.
You should attend if:
• You have generated the first revenues with your product or service and you have reached product-market fit
• You want to challenge your startup valuation
• You want to effectively steer your company towards your financial targets
• You want to know what it takes to be a good startup CFO
• You want to set up external reporting