××× STARTUP LIVE IS HERE ×××
After 40 different cities the newer, cooler, better Startup Live is coming to Budapest!
START A NEW BUSINESS IN A WEEKEND, AND JOIN US AT PIONEERS FESTIVAL!
No matter if you are a founder yourself, business guy, marketing guru, design enthusiast or programmer, you’ll make an impact.
If you have just an idea, a working prototype or an already existing business, working together for 3 days in a team with the best mentors will take you to the next level!
The newer, cooler, better Startup Live is coming to Budapest!
Startup Live is your chance to become part of your local startup scene! Present your idea, get inspired, build or join a team, get feedback from international mentors, pitch in front of Hungary’s and Austria’s top investors and entrepreneurs (Speedinvest, Pioneers Ventures, et.al.) and work together on tomorrow’s businesses!
Main prizes include 2 tickets for Pioneers Festival 2017. bit.ly/2grZOKk
Entrepreneurs at heart can click here directly: bit.ly/2grxqUK
If you want to be on the safe side, click on –> see more <– below.
××× WHO ARE THE MENTORS? ×××
Jörg Bauer – President of GE Hungary
Imre Hild – CEO at Global Traction
Jurgen Jelly – Entrepreneur, Founder at itom invest GmbH
Jakob Reiter – Entrepreneur, IT Nerd and Speaker
Vlad Gozman – VR and AR enthusiast
Christoph Prieler – Serial entrepreneur, start-up enthusiast
Marius Starcke – Managing director at Pioneers Partners
Daniel Cronin – Entrepreneur | Lecturer | TV-Presenter | Public Speaker
Nikoletta Szirmay – International PR & Crowdfunding expert
David Trayford – Founder at TheHub Budapest, Coach at Singularity university
Gábor Bonyhádi – CMO at Codecool, Founder at MarkMyProfessor.com
Gabor Dehelan – business coach, digital business development expert
Tamás Müller – Founder at Woman Startup Competition, digital marketing geek
Péter Szesztay – Online marketer & COO at Proda
&more are coming soon!
××× HOW DOES STARTUP LIVE WORK? ×××
1. Get out of your comfort zone & join the event! – No matter if you are a founder yourself, business guy, marketing guru, design enthusiast or programmer, you’ll make an impact
2. Meet inspiring people from various backgrounds in a unique atmosphere
3. Pitch your business idea or get inspired and form a team
4. Work on your business idea with proven working documents
4. Receive top-notch mentoring from serial entrepreneurs & industry experts
5. Get a professional pitch training and prepare your slides
6. Pitch our investors + media jury and 100+ startup enthusiasts and win awesome prizes
7. Become part of our global Alumni network and enjoy all our benefits
××× IS STARTUP LIVE RIGHT FOR YOU? ×××
YES, if you are:
◊ an ENTREPRENEUR with a first business idea, looking for co-founders or expert feedback,
◊ a TALENT, skilled in a specific field (Biz, Marketing, Design, IT etc) interested in joining and supporting an idea (at least for the weekend)
◊ a STARTUP, looking for expert feedback or aiming for publicity & investors contacts
◊ an ENTHUSIAST, interested in the startup scene, focusing on getting in contact with like-minded people, mentors & experts
◊ a STUDENT, interested in Entrepreneurship and aiming to gain some hands-on experience
◊ a CORPORATE employee, willing to explore the startup world
◊ actually CLUELESS, but Startup Live sounds too tempting and you want to be part of!
××× WHAT OUR COMMUNITY SAYS: ×××
“The best invested 50 € of my life” – Roland Grösslich, viRaCube (Alumni, SULVIE #12)
“Startup Live Events are the best place to scout up- and coming startups” – Nina Wöss, Speedinvest (Jury, SULVIE #13)
“We definitely profited from the input of experienced company founders and thus I can highly recommend Startup Live.” – Florian Gschwandter, Runtastic (Alumni, 2010)
××× WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND STARTUP LIVE ×××
1. Become part of your local startup scene
2. Meet top-notch mentors & industry experts
3. Learn the 101 of starting a business
4. Mingle with investors + media representatives
5. Get professional pitch training
6. Receive proven working documents helping you defining your business model
7. Win awesome prizes
8. 3-day catering, a loooot of Red Bull & caffeine
9. Have an intensive but enlightening experience & F-U-N
10. we could go on and on.. but better find out yourself!
××× KEY FACTS ×××
WHEN: February 17. -19.2. 2016
WHERE: Váci út 77, Budapest
LANGUAGE: English (within teams the language choice is up to them)
For further information: bit.ly/2g2JSxt or contact us via Facebook or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
××× ABOUT STARTUP LIVE ×××
The right people at the right moment can make or a break a startup!
Our vision is to create a global community of entrepreneurial minds and startup influencers to support each other and grow together. No matter if high-profile team members, potential investors, experienced mentors or relevant media representatives: Our Startup Live events always make sure you’ll meet the right people.
PS: If you want to blame someone, it’s these guys –> Tanja, Georg,Juancho or our local Partner Steven
PPS: If you want to partner with the leading Startup Event Series in Europe, we’d love to hear from you, simply drop us a line –> bit.ly/SUL_Partner
PPPS: Get your ticket here: bit.ly/2grxqUK