Expansion Workshop: Strengthen your valuation and shape your governance processes and key metrics to keep investors satisfied.
Get to know in this workshop:
- Establish/Confirm the valuation of your startup
- Connect planning, forecasting and reporting to the strategy process
- Define consistent (financial and non-financial) metrics between strategy, steering, and reporting
- Communication and reporting to investors and state funding institutions
- Role and critical tasks of a startup CFO (apart from accounting)
Each topic will start with selected best practices and real-life-experiences. You will be working on your own valuation and receive hands-on feedback from participants and the trainer. Expect room for open discussions towards critical tasks of a startup CFO.
You should attend if:
- You have generated the first revenues with your product or service and you have reached product-market fit
- You want to challenge your startup valuation
- You want to effectively steer your company towards your financial targets
- You want to know what it takes to be a good startup CFO
- You want to set up external reporting
A registration by E-Mail is mandatory.