Skillshare Breakfast: Storytelling for Entrepreneurs and Leaders
May 23, 2019 | 8:30 am - 10:00 amFree
You are an entrepreneur or a leader and want to inspire people with your ideas? Then our upcoming Skillshare Breakfast: Storytelling for Entrepreneurs and Leaders is for you!
The most successful people have one thing in common: they share a thrilling story and their narrative motivates and inspires them – something that entrepreneurs like Elon Musk, Simon Sinek and Gary Vaynerchuk prove every day. Through their stories, they are able to share groundbreaking ideas and cause change.
With storytelling you will be able to:
– Inspire co-workers, investors and customers
– Significantly increase your sales and profits
– Communicate your ideas and your motivation clearly
– Build meaningful relationships with your associates
During this hands-on workshop, you will choose a story, share it, receive feedback, and further develop the story. By the end you will know:
– Why people tell stories
– How storytelling affects us and our perceptions
– How to effectively use a memorable story in your everyday communication
About our presenter:
Davorin Barudzija is an integrative trainer, coach and recruitment manager at Teach for Austria. He also founded liveyourstory.at, an institute focusing on communication, personal development and storytelling. Davorin has 4 years experience in adult vocational training and has hosted workshops for over 2500 people. For more information, check out liveyourstory.at.