- This event has passed.
Innovation Melange: It’s all about the User
July 25, 2019 | 8:30 am - 10:30 amFree
> Melange <
1. a mixture, or a group of different things or people
2. Austrian milk coffee, half of which consists of milk
The Innovation Melange is the monthly event open to the public organised by the TAG Innovation School Vienna. Join us every month for coffee and breakfast and mix and mingle with like-minded people and the TAG community. At each event, you can listen to short talks based on innovation or digital tech topics, learn from the speaker’s experiences and discuss afterwards with the others. The speakers will be either members of our TAG community, industry experts in the specific field or members of the Innovation School faculty.
The event and talks will be held in English!
The Innovation Melange in July is “all about the User”.
Talk #1: to be announced
Talk #2: to be announced
Agenda of the Day:
8:30 – 9:00: Coffee, Breakfast & Mix and Mingle
9:00 – 9:10: Introduction of TAG
9:10 – 9:45: Innovation & digital tech talks: “It’s all about the User”
9:45 – 10:00: Q&A and discussion
10:00 – 10:30: Coffee, Breakfast & Mix and Mingle
– Enjoy some free coffee and breakfast
– Mix and mingle with like-minded people and the TAG community
– Get insights into innovation or digital tech topics, learn from the speaker’s experiences and discuss afterwards with the others
– Learn more about the TAG Innovation School programs
– Participate in a TAG campus tour if you are there for the first time
This event is for everybody
– who wants to get in touch with the Talent Garden community, learn more about the campus and the Innovation Schools’ education programs
– who wants to dive into an innovation or digital tech topic, conveyed by an interactive talk, followed by discussion
– who enjoys a good coffee and breakfast in good company : )
There are no prerequisites for participating in this event. For planning reasons, please register on Eventbrite.
The Talent Garden Innovation School provides fast, in-depth and hands-on training programs designed to meet the real needs of the job market. We offer courses in the fields of digital technologies and innovation, with a focus on coding, UX design, data, digital transformation, digital marketing and artificial intelligence. Our formats range from 2-day Masterclasses to 6-weeks part-time and 3-month full-time programs.