- This event has passed.
Innovation Melange #1: Martin Giesswein & Johannes Hornig
May 23, 2019 | 8:30 am - 11:00 amFree
> Melange <
1. a mixture, or a group of different things or people
2. Austrian milk coffee, half of which consists of milk
The Innovation Melange is the monthly event open to the public organised by the TAG Innovation School Vienna. Join us every month for coffee and breakfast and mix and mingle with like-minded people and the TAG community. At each event, you can listen to short talks based on innovation or digital tech topics, learn from the speaker’s experiences and discuss afterwards with the others. The speakers will be either members of our TAG community, industry experts in the specific field or members of the Innovation School faculty. The event and talks will be held in English!
Talk #1: How to transform your business
Speaker: Martin Giesswein, Co-Initiator of DigitalCity.Wien, Company-Startup Connector at Innovation2COmpany, Co-Founder Talent Garden Vienna and TAG Innovation School Faculty Member
He will give a talk on how to transform your business in the digital age.
Talk #2: Reinventing J. Hornig – From a traditional family business to the innovative coffee pioneer of a new generation
Speaker: Johannes Hornig, CEO of the Austrian coffee roastery J. Hornig
He will talk about who they are, company development, the brand, market segments, milestones and what’s next.
– Enjoy some free coffee and breakfast
– Mix and mingle with like-minded people and the TAG community
– Get insights into innovation or digital tech topics, learn from the speaker’s experiences and discuss afterwards with the others
– Learn more about the TAG Innovation School programs
– Participate in a TAG campus tour if you are there for the first time
This event is for everybody:
– who wants to get in touch with the Talent Garden community, learn more about the campus and the Innovation Schools’ education programs
– who wants to dive into an innovation or digital tech topic, conveyed by an interactive talk, followed by discussion
– who enjoys a good coffee and breakfast in good company : )
Pre-requisites if necessary:
There are no prerequisites for participating in this event. For planning reasons, please register on Eventbrite.
The Talent Garden Innovation School provides fast, in-depth and hands-on training programs designed to meet the real needs of the job market. We offer courses in the fields of digital technologies and innovation, with a focus on coding, UX design, data, digital transformation, digital marketing and artificial intelligence. Our formats range from 2-day Masterclasses to 6-weeks part-time and 3-month full-time programs.