How to access investors
May 2, 2019 | 9:30 am - 3:30 pmFree
Learn to approach investors and get ready for the funding process.
Get to know in this workshop:
– An overview on the investors’ landscape
– How to define and find the right investor for your business
– How the Investment process works and how to prepare for it
– What makes a great deck
Each topic will start with selected best practices and a real-life-experience. You will be working on your own strategy and tactics and receive hands-on feedback from participants and the trainer.
You should attend if:
– You have generated the first revenues with your product or service
– You are looking for investor’s funding to scale your business
-You want to be prepared for the investment process
Please note that these workshop series is designed for startups in their growth phase with an existing product/service. The startup shall be not older than 5 years and established in Vienna!
About the coach:
Over the past 10 years, Franziska Kolk has been working with national and international startups and entrepreneurs helping them grow and expand. She has co-founded and invested in startups and serves as an advisor. Franziska brings in comprehensive experience in business development, strategy and fundraising, and worked on own ventures. Earlier, she served as manager of Corporate Development for a mobile operator and held Corporate Finance / M&A positions at PwC Germany.