- This event has passed.
Free Workshop: Introduction to UX & Prototyping
June 25, 2019 | 10:30 am - 1:30 pmFree
This free workshop offers an introduction to the topics User Experience and Prototyping and gives you a first impression of how our 3-months full-time Bootcamp UX Design starting in November 2019 will look like.
This workshop is part of the Talent Garden Innovation School Open Day. The Open Day consists of inspiring talks, a series of expert-led workshops and networking opportunities.
AGENDA OF THE WORKSHOP
1a. Intro to UX Design
– The user is “King”!
– Basics, definition and differentiation
– Iterative and agile work
– How does a UX/UI Designer work? (role, methods & techniques)
– Usability Testing (incl. benefits and why should/must we test at all)
1b. Intro to Prototyping
– Basics, definition and definition of terms
– Methods & Tools (paper, card/kits, digital etc.)
2. Practical part: (Rapid) Prototyping with pen & paper
– Sketching & Paper Prototyping in detail (How-to sketch, methods, techniques, testing etc.)
– Participants create and test a Paper Prototype themselves in groups
– Wrap up & Feedback
Aneta Rejdych, UX Product Designer at Tieto
Aneta is a passionate product designer with experience in building digital products, from concept to completion. Able to effectively assess a project from conceptualization and throughout the entire design process, including analyzing the product’s purpose, its intended audience, and the experience it wants to deliver. Communicates and collaborates across departments to achieve quality results that stay true to the customers’ needs. Actively participates in the entire design process, from facilitating workshops to conceptualizing user flows and polishing interfaces. Provides an analytical approach that ensures designs account for both UI/UX needs as well as technical requirements. Experienced in building B2C and B2B products for startups, agencies, and large enterprises, including Fortune 500 companies. Enjoys collaborating and engaging with clients and stakeholders in order to ensure the right product equals a great experience.
– Dive into the topic UX Design and Prototyping
– Create and test your first paper prototype
– Learn more about our 3-months full-time UX Design Bootcamp
– Get to know the Innovation School team and have all your questions concerning our learning programs answered
– Enjoy networking opportunities accompanied with drinks and snacks
This workshop is for everybody who is interested in a fast, in-depth and hands-on UX Design education.
There are no prerequisites for this workshop, but registration on Eventbrite is necessary.
The Talent Garden Innovation School provides fast, in-depth and hands-on training programs designed to meet the real needs of the job market. We offer courses in the fields of digital technologies and innovation, with a focus on coding, UX design, data, digital transformation, digital marketing and artificial intelligence. Our formats range from 2-day Masterclasses to 6-weeks part-time and 3-month full-time programs.