- This event has passed.
Call: Start Alliance – Steps to Dubai!
January 31, 2019Free
The program is a chance for participating companies to gain insight into the SME ecosystem, meet sector relevant experts to help explore various opportunities and understand the cultural nuances of doing business in Dubai and the region. The program is targeted at companies from six sectors, Transportation & Mobility, Aerospace, Energy efficiency, Medical & Health, ICT and Education. In addition, all participants are also invited to attend in Middle East’s biggest Startup conference, “STEP”.
What is in for you?
– Networking & site visits: Gain access to Dubai’s most innovative businesses, industry leaders, investors, mentors from the six sectors.
– Expert workshops: Gain knowledge about the SME Ecosystem from experts covering topics such as legal establishment, incentives for SME’s, tax and many more.
– Support from the Dubai SME team: Establish one to one relations with representatives from Dubai SME who can answer any business/ cultural related question.
– International Startup conference: Get FREE ACCES to the biggest startup conference in the Middle East – STEP
Detailed information about the program can be found HERE
Interested? Please apply until January 21st HERE
Start Alliance Support
Participating Viennese startups will be supported with a monetary funding, with a percentage of 50% up to a maximum amount of EUR 2.500,–:
· Travel expenses
· Expenses for accomodation up to a maximum of 14 days
· Desk in a co-working space up to a maximum of 14 days
· Tickets for relevant tech- and start-up events