Call: goTokyo 2019 powered by GIN – apply now until September 22!
September 22, 2019Free
Call for goTokyo 2019 is now open! Last chance in 2019 to enter the Asian market with GIN!
goTokyo 2019 is a 2-week acceleration program powered by Global Incubator Network Austria (GIN) which supports you in your internationalization plans with extensive hands-on experience, individual mentoring as well as valuable workshops and trainings. It allows you first insights into the Japanese market and connects you with relevant stakeholders and experts of the local startup community. Explore the flourishing Tech Hub Tokyo with a break-out session to Osaka.
– goTokyo 2019 will take place from December 2-13, 2019
– GIN refunds 80% of the expenses up to € 7,000 per startup
– Application closes on Sept. 22, 2019: www.aws.at/GINapplicationTokyo
– More info about the program & the selection process: www.gin-austria.com/goTokyo2019.html
• Verticals: HealthTech, MedTech, Life Science, BioTech, Fitness & Lifestyle
• later-stage startup (beyond proof-of-concept)
• established in the last 5 years
• raised at least seed-stage investment
• unique product/solution
• working prototype / MVP
• proven business model with traction (clients, revenue)
• interest in connecting to relevant stakeholders (investors, corporates)
• looking to develop further internationally with a focus on Japan/Asia
✓ individual mentoring through personal on-site mentor
✓ legal & tax workshops, trainings, networking & pitching events
✓ individual corporate meetings organized by AußenwirtschaftsCenter Tokio
✓ option to extend your stay for an additional week funded by GIN
✓ a small batch of max. 6 startups with individual support
goTokyo 2019 is powered by Global Incubator Network Austria in cooperation with ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA Japan (AußenwirtschaftsCenter Tokio).
For any questions, please contact the GIN-Team: [email protected]