- This event has passed.
Call: goSingapore 2019 powered by GIN & AUSSENWIRTSCHAFT AUSTRIA
June 14, 2019Free
AUSSENWIRTSCHAFT AUSTRIA and the Global Incubator Network Austria (short GIN) are looking for Austrian later-stage startups for their next joint goAsia accelerator program goSingapore 2019.
goSingapore 2019 is an extended version of the GIN initiative goAsia and supports Austrian later-stage startups in their internationalization plans with extensive hands-on experience, customized networking opportunities and unique business connections. GIN refunds 80% of all expenses up to max. EUR 10,000 per startup.
– Call for applications is open until June 14th 2019 (11.59pm CET)
– Apply online here: www.aws.at/GINapplicationSingapore
– goSingapore 2019 will take place in fall 2019 for 2 months (23.09.-24.11.2019 tbc.)
– GIN refunds 80% of the expenses up to € 10,000 per startup
– Verticals: ICT, Big Data & Deep Tech (AI, Machine Learning, Visualization, FinTech, InsureTech, Blockchain, Cybersecurity), MedTech, Smart Cities, Mobility
– later-stage startup (beyond proof-of-concept)
– established in the last 5 years
– raised at least seed-stage investment
– unique product/solution
– working prototype / MVP
– proven business model with traction (clients, revenue)
– interest in connecting to relevant stakeholders (investors, corporates)
– looking to develop further internationally with a focus on South East Asia
– individual mentoring through personal on-site mentor
– legal & tax workshops, trainings, networking & pitching events
– individual corporate meetings organized by AußenwirtschaftsCenter Singapur
– a small batch of max. 5 startups with individual support
More info on the program & application: www.gin-austria.com/goSingapore2019.html