- This event has passed.
Call: goShenzhen powered by GIN – apply by Feb. 16!
February 1, 2020 - February 16, 2020
The Global Incubator Network Austria (short GIN) is looking for Austrian later-stage startups for their next goAsia acceleration program.
goShenzhen is a 2-week acceleration program for Austrian later-stage startups that want to cross borders and aim to internationalize to Asia. Benefit from extensive hands-on experience, customized networking opportunities, and unique business connections.
– Application closes: February 16th, 2020 – APPLY HERE: www.aws.at/goshenzhen2020apply
– goShenzhen 2020 will take place from April 20th to 29th, 2020
– GIN refunds 80% of the expenses up to € 7,000 per startup
– legal & tax workshops, training, networking & pitching events
– individual B2B meetings with investors, corporates and potential clients
– individual mentoring through personal on-site mentor
– option to extend your stay for an additional week funded by GIN
– a small batch of max. 8 startups with individual support
The program is most suitable for startups meeting the following criteria:
– Verticals: e-Commerce, InsurTech, GreenTech, Logistics, Hardware
– Austrian later-stage startup (beyond PoC and seed-stage)
– established in the last 7 years
– raised at least seed-stage investment
– unique product/solution
– working prototype / MVP
– a proven business model with traction (clients, revenue)
– interest in connecting to relevant stakeholders (investors, corporates)
– looking to develop further internationally with a focus on Asia
Global Incubator Network Austria is managed by aws and FFG.