- This event has passed.
Call: Alpbach Summer School on Entrepreneurship
May 31, 2016Free – €1400
HOW TO TURN YOUR IDEAS INTO REALITY?
Alpbach Summer School on Entrepreneurship will show you the way to successfully commercialise your ideas by guiding you through the processes of protecting your ideas, investigating and pinpointing the market, raising finance, building teams and selling your ideas. It has been specifically designed for the budding entrepreneur or corporate innovator who requires practical know-how in the development of a new business.
WHAT ARE YOUR BENEFITS?
– Gain the inspiration, motivation and tools required to take the next steps in terms of commercialising ideas and progressing a global business.
– Understand the process of taking novel technologies to market.
– Determine the best business models and marketing strategies to commercialise a new idea.
– Have a great week of thinking time to accelerate your ideas, develop key entrepreneurial skills and contacts to exploit new ideas in response to customer needs more effectively.
– Meet and experience global mentoring from senior entrepreneurs.
– Be a part of a vibrant, like-minded community.
– Improve social networking skills and the ability to pitch an idea.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications have to reach the I.E.C.T. by 31st of May 2016 and be submitted digitally via www.iect.at or www.alpbach.org. If you have any questions regarding the application, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.